Apr 9, 2011

Real Estate Marketing With Videos - What Brokers SHOULD Be Doing


I was a guest on the property market for many years, and I noticed that most real estate agents are marketing it simply sucks (sorry to admit). I'm sick and tired of seeing dressed agent in front of the house, with some Kool Aid smile, trying to get me to buy real estate. The marketing is over and done with, especially with the economy in the toilet.

...

I recently discovered that many brokers who sell the lofts and modern homes are actually using video content. Last week I was looking for live / work loft in Downtown Los Angeles and was overjoyed to see the 9-minute walkthrough of one of the units on YouTube. I was totally stoked. It saved my 30-minute drive and a few hours of your time. Time is money.

is a real issue for brokers is: if you are not using video to market your listings, why not? If a picture speaks a thousand words, imagine what the video says. Get off your butt, visit your local electronics store, and invest in a decent HD video camera. I have a Nikon D90, which I absolutely love. It shoots a very high quality photos and HD video. As my friend Borat would say: "I liiiiiiiiiike !."

Having received the camera, recording a walkthrough of property for sale. I suggest a 2-3 record walkthroughs, and then choose the best. Not all video will be perfect, so plan for it.

After the video content is created, slap on a video introduction to the text that describes the properties for sale and includes a link to your (agent / broker) website.

Finally, when he shot and edited video, upload it to YouTube and many other video sites. Be sure to have relevant, keyword rich description that will attract and retain viewers.

current, degraded, economic conditions are hurting the real estate market deeply, even though the video marketing can be a saving grace for many brokers. After all, who does not have an advantage over the competition?

Sincerely,

Aaron Schoenberger

0 comments:

Post a Comment