Jul 14, 2011

Digital Camera Tips - How to Use to Your Digital SLR Camera Like the Pros



using a digital camera is so much fun nowadays when compared to using film kamera.Korist viewing photos on the LCD is my favorite feature that I enjoy većini.Digitalni camera tips that I'm going to share with you will be primarily for Digital SLR camera users. However, people who use point and shoot cameras could benefit too, because some of those tiny cameras are progressing so that you can find some of the characteristics of digital SLR.

My best advice for beginners who are in the budget to try to buy a used digital SLR camera on eBay. This is where I bought my backup camera Canon 10D which I still use. There are some flaws in it, but for the most part is still unbeatable in quality compared to most newer point and shoot camera.

Here are some of the best digital camera tips I'll share with you my experience.

1) Avoid the use of autofocus in its digital SLR camera. I know a lot of my fellow photographers will agree with me, but hey just try it, you'll see the difference. Just think no more waste of film. We live in a digital world. I think that you are using a sophisticated digital camera kamere.Najbolju setting is to use only one focus point. This is especially useful in this close-up photography. However, the sport I would recommend using autofocus.

2) Use the manual mode is always in your digital SLR camera. Some would say I got downhill shots with a full automatic mode, why should I switch to manual mode? But if you try it you will find that your photos will look professional. But my advice is to first learn the basic functions of your DSLR camera. Read your camera manual, or read some books related to the use of digital SLR cameras.

3) My third digital camera advice is to experiment with using a custom white balance in camera. When I'm indoors shooting sometimes encounter a mixture of light. Some restaurants use tungsten light and daylight. Using the automatic white balance does not really work. I change my camera to adjust white balance and take a photograph of a white wall or a white bride's dress on the basis of my white. It is a mystery, try to reduce the flash output to about minus 1 before the images to adjust the white balance boje.Rezultat depends on a variety of flash units and cameras. Try this and you'll be surprised with the result.

4) Avoid direct flash on the subject especially for portraits. Or bounce your flash or use Gary Fong's Lightsphere softlighting I will discuss shortly. Some now bounce flash card you can use to soften your light. This is a great feature.

0 comments:

Post a Comment