Jan 15, 2009

About My Photography

It have been a while since i got my first DSLR ( Digital Single Lens Reflect ) Camera. It was gift from TimeZone Company. I was a Timezone player at one of the Timezone place in Medan. I was used to play in Timezone Medan Plaza.

I got Nikon D40X as my exchange gift from tickets of the Timezone. It costed me around 162,500 tickets of Timezone for this Nikon D40X at that time. I was so happy to get this camera. What a great camera for beginner like me on this Photography World.

It was Sep 2007 when i got my camera from Timezone. It has been 2 years for me now but i am still newbie on this photography things. As i am just such as having hobby for this photography. I just spent some times on hunting before. Hereby, i hope i can learn more and more about photography.

So for you guys, please teach me and give me something to lear about. Do not hestitate to contact me to let me know what i should do for better thing on this Photography World.

Thanks

Eko D Khanaly S

0 comments:

Post a Comment